Dr Ashish Dagar is a well-reputed Spine Surgeon with rich hands-on experience in his speciality. He is an expert in Spinal Deformity Correction Surgeries and has a keen interest in Minimal Invasive and Endoscopic Spine Surgeries. He is a brilliant academician with numerous publications in national and international peer-reviewed scientific journals. He has authored and co-authored a number of chapters in Spine Textbooks and has a patent on Modular Vertebral Plate design to his credit. Dr Dagar has over 11+ years of experience and has been associated with premier institutes in India and overseas including Safdarjung Hospital (Delhi), GoodDoctor TeunTeun Hospital (South Korea), Changwon Jeil General Hospital (South Korea), Nouvelle Bel-Air (France) and Medanta The Medicity (Gurugram).
- Herniated Disc – Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Degenerative Spine – Cervical / Lumbar
- Spinal Infections – Tuberculosis / Pyogenic
- Endoscopic Spine Surgeries – Cervical / Thoracic / Lumbar
- Lumbar Fusion surgeries – PLIF / TLIF / ALIF
- Spinal Deformity correction – Scoliosis & Kyphosis
- Disc Replacement Surgeries
- Spinal deformity
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Meniscus tear
- Ankle ligament injury
- Club foot
- Achilles tendon
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Metabolic bone disorders
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Degenerative spine
- Spinal infections
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder dislocation
- Flat foot
- Hallux Valgus deformity (Bunion)
- Frozen shoulder
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Bone and joint deformities
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple joint pain
- MBBS form BVUMCH, Sangli
- M.S. in Orthopaedics from Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- DNB in Orthopaedics from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery and Deformity Correction from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from GoodDoctor TeunTeun Hospital, South Korea
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from Changwon Jeil General Hospital, South Korea
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from Nouvelle Bel-Air, France
I met Dr Ashish Dagar for my disc problem. He is the best orthopedist near me. I was in great pain and could not walk or sit or do any other activity properly. My sister suggested that Dr Dagar is the best doctor for spine in Gurgaon. So I immediately booked an appointment with him. Dr Dagar is very nice. He is intelligent and his analytical skills are supreme. He understands the patient’s troubles and plan the treatment in a way that the patient can feel relief as soon as possible. I would recommend him to others Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
My father had a spinal surgery from Dr Ashish Dagar. We as a family are very thankful to Dr Dagar. It is because of his expertise and skill that my father has recovered from a terrible accident. His health has improved largely and we still meet Dr Dagar for followup. Dr Dagar is truly the best and I can confidently say that anyone with a spine problem should meet him because he will be able to help completely. Kudos to the doctor. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
My experience with Dr Ashish Dagar was amazing. He is very skilled. He has a great understanding and he shares his experience and knowledge with patients so that they can understand their health better. I liked his approach a lot and he is very compassionate also. Brilliant orthopedic doctor near me. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.