Dr Anurag Puri is an experienced urologist in Delhi with over a decade of clinical experience. He completed his post- graduation in general surgery from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi and M. Ch. in urology from the reputed Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER, SSKM Hospital), Kolkata. His interest areas are robotic & minimally invasive urology, uro-oncology, andrology, endo-urology, reconstructive urology and kidney transplants.
He regularly participates in public lectures and awareness programs.
- Laser urological procedures- RIRS (for stones), HOLEP (for prostate)
- Robotic & minimally invasive urology
- Uro- oncology
- Reconstructive urology
- Kidney transplant
- MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, Delhi
- MS in General Surgery & Senior Residency in Urology from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- M. Ch in Urology from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata
Dr Anurag has an experience of more than 11 years and previously been associated with some of the best institutes in India including Safdarjung Hospital (Delhi), Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (Kolkata), Max Healthcare (Delhi), Fortis Healthcare (Delhi) and Sitaram Bhartia (Delhi).