- All the material described on this Website is solely to provide selected information about the CK Birla Hospital and its services.
- The CK Birla Hospital owns all rights, in its sole discretion, to make any kind of changes to the material and products presented on this Website. The said changes can be done at any time without any notice.
- The CK Birla Hospital is not responsible for or does not guarantee that the material/information described on this website or its related forums linked here is complete, correct or updated. Hence, the CK Birla Hospital does not take responsibility for the results of independent reliance on any such information.
- The CK Birla Hospital is not responsible for the content of sites unrelated to this website mentioned anywhere. The presence of any third links (to other sites) does not indicate that the CK Birla Hospital endorsees their full Website content.
- The CK Birla Hospital does not guarantee that the use of the website will always remain uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free. Neither does it guarantee that the use of the website has no effect on any software or operating systems used to access this website. Any warranty under general law should be excluded as far as possible.
- Unless included or expressly stated, third party opinions on this Website, for example opinions on the testimonials section, are those of the people who create them, and not those of the CK Birla Hospital.
- The CK Birla Hospital accepts no responsibility for any kind of loss or damage suffered by any third party resulting from this Website to the fullest extent as permitted by the law.
- Individuals who submit materials on this Website (for example in the form of testimonials or comments) are solely responsible for the material and any claims regarding its content. The CK Birla Hospital does not practice editorial control over content posted by users on the Website. However, we reserve the right to remove or delete any content considered objectionable. The CK Birla Hospital further exercises the control to review, modify or delete comments posted by users that they deem defamatory, illegal, threatening, or offensive. Nonetheless, to the extent permitted by law, the CK Birla Hospital accepts no responsibility for any material communicated by third parties through the Website.
- This website is available to users on the grounds that we have the right to exclude certain representations, warranties, terms and conditions, except these terms, as permitted by the fullest extent of the law. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
Privacy and Usage Policy
The CK Birla Hospital does not share your email address or contact information (that you provide in the enquiry forms or submit otherwise via email) to any third parties, except our healthcare providers who will need this information to offer you the services you are seeking or requesting. When you sign up or subscribe to our informative newsletters or mailing lists, we will only send you the information that you have requested or signed up for.
** By submitting the form, you agree to be approached by the CK Birla Hospital and affiliated partners via email/phone call/ SMS/WhatsApp and other means of communication.
Reliability of Information
The informative resources available on the website are only indicative. These resources do not replace any channels of communication such as external in-person communication or advice.
The CK Birla Hospital reserves the right to track and analyse trends (such as the pages you visit) to manage the website. Please note that these trackers and records do not contain any personal data.
Exclusion of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, the CK Birla Hospital expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, inclusive of, but not limited to satisfactory quality, guarantees or marketing for a particular purpose connected with the service or with any material presented on the website. Excluding death or personal injury due to negligence, the CK Birla Hospital disclaims all liability for claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind about the information and/or services provided. The CK Birla Hospital disclaims, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, compensatory damages, or loss of income or data, whether due to breach of contract or warranty, felony or misdemeanour (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
The CK Birla Hospital strictly adheres to the PCPNDT (Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques) Act in its services and on the website. Any type of gender selection or determination of sex prior to birth is a punishable offence under the provisions of the PCPNDT Act. The CK Birla Hospital actively follows the law and opposes all methods, techniques, procedures and requests for gender recognition. All channels related to the website including electronic media and social media do not display or endorse content promoting prenatal gender recognition or selection.
Any third-party content, such as testimonials of patients and family or blog posts, reflecting an opinion on this aspect is exclusive to those people. The CK Birla Hospital does not approve of such third-party content. We do not take responsibility for any third-party content posted without permission on platforms related to the CK Birla Hospital. Users are requested to notify us of any posting of prohibited content on or through The CK Birla Hospital Media. The CK Birla Hospital will access the content and take appropriate action concerning it, as permitted by law.
The video content available across the website is provided for educational, informational and awareness purposes. We do not encourage full reliance on this content. The content published on Videos does not aim to replace professional medicinal guidance and advice. The CK Birla Hospital does not guarantee that the content presented in videos is accurate, up-to-date, correct, applicable and complete. The CK Birla Hospital disclaims any liability to any party for direct, indirect, punitive, special, implied, incidental or other consequential damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the video content, which is provided unchanged and without warranty.