Learn How To Check For Symptoms Of Breast Cancer Yourself!
Usually, the first symptom noticeable for breast cancer will be a lump within your breast. However, other symptoms and signs are also there to be noticed regarding breast cancer mentioned below:
- A throbbing pain in your breast.
- A noticeable change in size or shape of one breast.
- Alteration to the skin texture which may be caused due to rumples or depressions on the skin of the breast.
- An intense change in the hue of the breast skin, looking red or inflamed.
- Feeling that one of the nipples might be inverted (turned in) when it usually points outward.
- Any unusual discharge from your breasts.
- Any rash or crusting of the nipple or surrounding area.