Dr Aruna Kalra is an eminent and renowned obstetrician, gynaecologist and laparoscopic surgeon with a vast experience of more than 23 years. She is an expert in Scarless laparoscopic surgeries. Her areas of interest include minimally invasive Gynaecological surgeries, Gynae Oncological surgeries, High-risk pregnancies and vaginal birth after caesarean (VBAC). She has previously offered her expertise in popular institutes including Paras Hospital Artemis Hospital and Apollo Cradle.
Areas of interest
- Scarless Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Gynaecological Surgeries; Myomectomy, Tuboplasy, Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, vaginal prolapse
- High-Risk pregnancies; twins, triplets, pregnancy-induced hypertension, diabetes mellitus, cardiac disease with pregnancy, fibroid with pregnancy etc
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC)
- Gynae Onco surgeries like Ovarian Cancer, Cancer of Uterus
- Surgeries for Septate Uterus, Bicornuate Uterus, Fallopian Tube, Uterus Reconstruction, Vaginal Reconstruction
- Labour & birthing complications
- Gynaecological cancer
- Menopausal problems
- Pregnancy complications
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Menstrual disorders
Education and Trainings
- MBBS from Baba Raghavdas Medical College, Gorakhpur, 1996
- MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
Dr Aruna Kalra is an exemplary doctor and the best doctor of obstetrics and gynecology near me. My husband and I live alone here in Gurgaon. When I got pregnant, my mother in law could not travel to be with us. I wanted to make sure that I was taking the best care of my baby and myself. So we decided to come to CK Birla Hospital to meet Dr Aruna Kalra. She is such a brilliant human being. She guided me very nicely. She is very highly educated and experienced. I was sure that if there were any complications of any kind, Dr Kalra would be able to help me out. But thankfully I had a safe pregnancy and delivery under her. Thanks, Dr Kalra and team Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
Dr Aruna is the best doctor for women. Last year I was suffering from fibroids that affected my overall health. I met Dr Aruna for a long term solution. She is a very nice and friendly doctor. Her immense knowledge and experience gave me confidence that she will be able to help me. She suggested laparoscopic surgical treatment. The surgery was effective and I recovered very soon. I am very happy with my treatment and overall experience. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
I consulted Dr Aruna Kalra when I was approaching my menopause. She is the best gynecologist doctor near me. I was in really bad shape and there were several symptoms that affected my health every day. Dr Aruna is a very composed and intelligent person. She was very understanding of my condition and listened to me patiently when I explained to her about my many mood changes and problems. She gave me a very thorough and personalised treatment that helped me almost instantly. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr Aruna Kalra Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.