Dr Vineet Kaul is a versatile and experienced Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist. He did his fellowship training at IFHNOS-MSKCC, New York. Then he completed his clinical observership at the prestigious head and neck DMG, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai.
Dr Vineet is well-trained in performing head and neck plastic reconstruction procedures and complex anterior and lateral skull base surgeries. Also, he has numerous publications in national and international journals to his credit. He is a life member of the Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology, India and the Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
Focus areas and procedures:
- Lip and oral cavity surgery
- Laryngeal and hypopharyngeal cancer surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid gland surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Nose and sinus tumour surgery
- Mandible (lower jaw) and Maxilla (upper jaw) tumour surgery
- Microlaryngeal surgery
- Laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Paediatric head and neck solid tumour surgery
- Scalp and face cutaneous cancer surgery
- Minimal access to head and neck surgery
- Endoscopic and open skull base surgery
- Complex neck neurogenic tumours and paraganglioma surgery
Education and Training
- MBBS from SS Medical College, Rewa (Madhya Pradesh)
- MS (ENT) from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Fellow, Head & Neck Surgery and Oncology from IFHNOS (New York)
- Clinical Observer Head & Neck Oncology DMG, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
Dr Vineet Kaul has an overall experience of more than 9 years. Before joining the CK Birla Hospital®, he was working as a Consultant, Head & Neck Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.