Dr Ashwani Maichand is one of the best orthopaedics surgeons in India. He has more than 25 years of surgical, clinical, and teaching experience. Dr Ashwani completed his Joint Replacement Fellowship from the reputed Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. He has created a new branch of modern orthopaedics called “Minimal Access Orthopaedic Surgery”.
Focus areas and procedures:
- MIS Knee Replacement Surgeries
- MIS Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Arthroscopy & Sports Injury
- MIS Fracture Fixation
Education and Training
- MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Rohtak
- MS in Orthopaedics from SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MCh in Orthopaedics from American International Medicine
- Fellowship Joint Replacement from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
Dr Ashwani carries extensive work experience of more than two and a half decades. He has worked with some of the premiere institutes including Moolchand Hospital (Delhi), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (Delhi), Action Balaji (Delhi), Fortis Hospital (Shalimar Bagh, Delhi) & Apollo Spectra Hospital, Delhi.