Dr Neha Sharma is a dynamic maxillofacial surgeon with an experience of over 10 years in Oral and Head & Neck cancer surgery along with reconstruction and functional rehabilitation. She completed her post- graduation in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the reputed Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Udupi. She specializes in jaw reconstruction after surgical resection, both immediate and delayed, using virtual planning and 3D printing techniques for patient specific implants and TM joint replacement.
Dr Sharma has authored several articles for both national and international publications and has been a prominent speaker at various conferences and CME’s.
- Oral cancers
- Premalignant lesions and conditions
- Secondary mandibular reconstruction
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from DAPM RV Dental College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, Udupi
Dr Neha Sharma brings with her an experience of more than 10 years and has previously been associated with some of the foremost hospitals in India including Fortis Hospital (Delhi), Artemis Hospital (Gurgaon) and Manipal College of Dental Sciences (Manipal).