Dr Mansi Chowhan is an expert surgical oncologist with experience of more than 11 years and has been awarded with a gold medal during her post-graduation. She is an expert in the areas of breast oncoplasty, head & neck surgery and reconstructive procedures. Dr Mansi has an experience of over 11 years and has previously worked with some of the best hospitals in the Delhi- NCR region including Fortis Healthcare (Delhi & Gurgaon), Artemis Hospital (Gurgaon), Paras Hospital (Gurgaon) and Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (Faridabad).
Areas of interest
- Breast Conservation Surgery
- Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Image-Guided Procedures
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Head- Neck Surgery
- Oral Cancers
- Thyroid and Parotid tumours
- Breast Cancer Screening and Genetics
- Breast Lumps and Benign Breast Disease
- Pancreatic cancer
- Liver cancer
- Breast cancer
- Multiple myeloma
- Ovary cancer
- Bone tumour
- Lung cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
Education and training
- MBBS from MGM Medical College, Indore
- MS in General Surgery from MGM Medical College, Indore
- Fellowship in Breast Surgery from Paris Breast Centre
- Global Head- Neck Fellowship IFHNOS from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York
- Specialist training program Breast Oncoplasty, UEA, Norwich, UK
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopic Surgeons (FIAGES)
- Observership Breast unit from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Dr Mansi Chowhan is a brilliant doctor. I met her when I started to develop breast cancer and experienced some changes in the breast. I was really worried about my health. Dr Mansi is very compassionate. She explained everything to me very clearly and told me not to worry. She made a very clear plan to help treat my condition and improve my overall health. I have really benefitted from her advice. Thanks to the doctor Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
My teenage son was suffering from acne which is quite normal for his age. But he was very upset and wanted a cure as soon as possible. I had him visit the dermatology department at the CK Birla Hospital. The hospital is great and so is the staff. I liked everyone’s approach here. Very friendly and supportive. My son is very happy as his acne is very low now. He is continuing treatment. Thanks to the team. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
Brilliant doctor. Very compassionate and highly intelligent. She treated my mother for neck surgery. We really liked her approach and her polite nature. Totally recommended. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.