Dr Raju Kalra is an experienced and skilled orthopaedic surgeon in India with over 25 years of surgical and clinical experience. He operates difficult fracture patterns like pelvis, spine and intra-articular joints. Dr Raju has a special interest in rheumatoid arthritis, their medical treatment and surgical correction including joint replacement. He also performs Ilizarov fixation to treat bone gap nonunion and deformity correction as well as limb lengthening procedures.
Focus areas and procedures:
- Intra-articular fractures (inside the joints)
- Geriatric orthopaedics (in the elderly)
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Ilizarov fixation - the Russian system for infected bone gaps, nonunion, deformities and limb lengthening
- Rheumatoid arthritis patients
- Joint replacements - hip and knee
- Spine fractures
Education and Training
- MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Jabalpur
- MS (Ortho) from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
- DNB (Ortho) from National Board of examination, Delhi
With an experience of more than 25 years, Dr Raju has worked with many reputed hospitals of Delhi-NCR including Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Saroj Hospital. Before CK Birla Hospital, he was working at Sehgal Neo Hospital.