Dr Vikram Kalra is a reputed nephrologist with over 25 years of experience. He completed his DM in Nephrology form the esteemed All India statue of Medical Sciences, Delhi. He has to his credit more than 500 successful kidney transplants. He has actively participated in various research projects which focus on post-renal transplant patients with pulmonary infections with the area of special interest being cardiorenal syndrome preventive nephrology and dialysis.
Dr Kalra has authored more than 30 publications for both national and international journals. He is an eminent speaker and chairperson in various conferences & CME’s.
Areas of interest
- Kidney disease related to diabetes, hypertension, autoimmune diseases
- Dialysis: Hemodialysis, peritoneal
- Vascular access: Temporary & permanent catheters
- Kidney transplantation: ABO incompatible kidney transplant
Education and training
- MBBS form Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and General Hospital, Mumbai
- MD in General Medicine from Grant Medical College & JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- DM in Nephrology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi