Dr Sumit Gupta is a prolific, dynamic and passionate dermatologist with more than 12 years of experience.
His zeal for scientific advancements & innovations have lead him to be a faculty at many national and international fora.
Among the many highlights of his stellar career, he was awarded with a gold medal for his remarkable research on Melanocyte Transplantation in vitiligo by University of Delhi. The same work was acknowledged with the WCD-star award at the World Congress of Dermatology, Vancouver 2015.
Dr Gupta’s focus is to apply his immaculate training, latest technologies and scientific evidence in accordance with patients’ needs for the best possible results.
Areas of interest
- Clinical dermatology (acne, psoriasis, eczemas, allergies, etc.)
- Pigmentary dermatoses
- Pediatric dermatology
- Pregnancy related skin diseases
- Laser hair reduction
- Laser skin resurfacing and scar treatment
- Chemical peels
- Anti-ageing skin treatment
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy
Education and training
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- MD in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy from University College of Medical Sciences
- Research Fellow of University of Ghent, Belgium
Dr Sumit Gupta is well qualified and award-winning dermatologist with over 12+ years of experience. He completed his training at one of the premiere medical institutions of the country and has collaborated with some of the internationally renowned experts in Dermatology. He has been associated with some of the renowned institutes in Delhi including GNH Excel Medical Centre, Skinnovation Clinics, The World of Aesthetics and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.