Dr Sukhvinder Singh Saggu is a leading Bariatric and Advanced Laparoscopic surgeon with over 18 years of post-graduate experience. Dr Saggu’s prime focus is to uphold the highest levels of professionalism, care, and integrity with his patients. He was part of the reputed A Z Sint Jan Hospital, Bruges, Belgium where he undertook a Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Chicago and International College of Surgeons, Chicago. He brings with him an overall experience of 21 years having worked with some of the best institutions in India and abroad. His previous associations include working with Apollo Spectra Hospital (Delhi), Fortis Healthcare (Delhi), Primus Hospital (Delhi) and A Z Sint Jan Hospital (Belgium).
Areas of interest
- Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgery
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery
- Minimal Access GI Surgery
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and other Cosmetic Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia repair
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (painless and stitch-less piles surgery)
- Laser Anorectal Surgeries
- VAAFT (video-assisted anal fistula treatment)
- Liver and pancreas diseases
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Esophageal disorders
Education and training
- MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MS in General Surgery from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar
- Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery (FIAGES) from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Observership in Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram hospital, Delhi
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Bariatric and GI Surgery from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology Surgery, Ahmedabad
- Fellow (Gastric Surgery) International College of Surgeons (FICS) from Chicago, USA
- Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery from A Z Sint Jan Hospital, Bruges, Belgium
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS), Chicago, USA
- Fellow Advanced Laparoscopic (Bariatric Surgery) surgery (FALS) from All India institute of medical sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Dr Sukhvinder Singh is a brilliant surgeon. He is very smart and keeps his patients in the loop of the entire process. I really liked his approach. He explained everything to me very clearly. The entire surgery went very nicely and I am very happy with the experience. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
Good experience with Dr Sukhvinder Saggu. He is very intelligent and smart. I found him very friendly as well. The surgery was nice and I did not face any problems throughout it. I would recommend the doctors to others. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
Brilliant experience. The doctor is very friendly and sweet. His team is also very supportive. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.