Dr Sheetal Sachdeva is one of the best and leading Gynaecologists with a special interest in high-risk pregnancy and infertility. She brings with her more than 20 years of experience and knowledge with a fine blend of exceptional clinical acumen and evidence-based medicine.
Her personal touch gives her patients comfort and confidence. She has a keen academic interest and has attended numerous conferences as a speaker and chaired various panel discussions. Now, after joining C K Birla Hospital, she plans to extend the same support to her patients as she always has strived for.
- High-risk pregnancy
- PCOS, Fibroid, Ovarian Cyst Management
- Teenage Gynaecological Problems
- Pre-conception Counselling
- Pre-marital Counselling
- Family Planning
- Minimal Invasive Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Procedures
Education and Training
- MBBS- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- DGO- Kasturba Hospital, Delhi
- DNB Gynae- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Fellow of Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (FICOG)
- Fellowship in Reproductive & Child Health in India (FICMCH)
- FOGSI Recognised Advanced Infertility Training (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi)
She has worked with many prestigious organisations like- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Fortis Hospital etc in Delhi. She did her residency and training in various hospitals in Delhi and won the Best PG Student Award at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.