Dr Rupali is experienced in managing high-risk and emergency cases, managing the labour ward and independently performing gynecological surgeries and obstetrics procedures. She is also experienced in advanced infertility procedures under the aegis of FOGSI. She is also certified in gestational diabetes mellitus under the aegis of PHF.
Focus areas and procedures:
- High-risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Vaginal birth after caesarean
- Vaginal and abdominal surgeries
- Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancies and ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries
- Laparoscopic endometriosis surgeries
- Operative hysteroscopic surgeries- septal resections, myomectomies, polypectomies, synechiolysis
Education and Training:
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC), New Delhi
- DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MBBS from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC), New Delhi
- Diploma in Cosmetic Gynaecology from American Aesthetic Association
- Hysteroscopy training course in association with Dr Osama Shawki
She has an overall experience of more than 10 years. Before the CK Birla hospital®, she worked with Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Government Hospital (Delhi), Fortis Hospital (Shalimar Bagh), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Jaipur Golden Hospital (Delhi), Apollo Cradle (Delhi) etc.