Dr Rakesh Mattoo is a dynamic and experienced orthopaedic surgeon with over 25 years of experience. He has been trained in India & abroad and has mastered the technique of total knee replacement using computer-assisted painless navigation system. He is also a life member at various academic bodies.
- Primary & revision joint replacement surgery
- Primary & complex fracture surgery
- Deformity management
- Limb lengthening procedures
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Srinagar
- MS in Orthopaedics from Government Medical College, Jammu
- Clinical & Research Fellow of Orthopaedics from South Korea
- Various trainings and certifications from some of the renowned institutes in UK, USA, Singapore, Switzerland, and South Korea
Dr Rakesh Mattoo brings with him extensive orthopaedic experience and has previously been associated with some of the top hospitals in Delhi including Apollo Hospital, Max Healthcare, Fortis Healthcare, Nova Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital and VPS Rockland Hospital.