Dr Rajiva Gupta is a senior consultant in the field of Internal Medicine and Diabetology in the Delhi-NCR region. He is an alumnus of Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, New Delhi (Dr R M L Hospital).
Dr Gupta has been an active researcher in the field of diabetes, cardiology and geriatric medicine and has authored several articles for national journals. He has chaired numerous sessions and given lectures (academic and public awareness) in elite medical and public forums.
Areas of interest
- Diabetes (Type II, gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM), Type I)
- Care of the elderly (geriatrics)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Thyroid disorders
- Fatigue and weakness
- Anaemia (low haemoglobin)
- High Cholesterol
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Headaches (migraine etc.)
- Aches and pains
- Stress and related symptoms
- Obesity and low weight
Education and training
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi
- MD in Internal Medicine from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, University of Delhi (Dr RML Hospital), Delhi
- Post Graduate Program in Diabetology from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA
- Specialist Certificate from the International School of Diabetes (International diabetes Federation)
Dr Rajiva Gupta has an extensive experience of 40 years having worked with reputed hospital groups such as Max Hospital and Fortis Hospital, in addition to the personal clinics at Ashok Vihar, Delhi and presently in Gurgaon. He is also an empanelled United Nations Physician.