Dr. Preetinder Kaur
Dr Preetinder Kaur is a prominent and highly qualified obstetrician and gynaecologist with more than 24 years of experience. She is a gold medalist in Surgery (final year) in MBBS and a permanent member of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI). As a dedicated medical professional, she firmly believes in providing her patients with the highest quality of care and treatments. An essential element of inpatient care is to keep the patients informed of their treatment options and treatment plan.
Areas of Interest
- High-risk pregnancy
- Vaginal birth after caesarean
- Vaginal and abdominal surgeries
- Complex laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries
- Infertility and IVF
- Adolescent health and PCOS, endometriosis
Education and Training
- MBBS (Gold Medalist) from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharashtra
- MD (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Maharashtra
- DNB (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) from the National Board of Examinations
Doctor Preetinder has more than 24 years of experience. Before joining the CK Birla Hospital, she was associated with many healthcare institutions, including BLK MAX Speciality Hospital, Apollo Cradle - Moti Nagar, Kailash Nursing Home & Anand Nursing Home - Patel Nagar and Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, Delhi.