Dr Manjusha Goel is experienced in managing high-risk and emergency cases, managing the labour ward and performing gynaecological surgeries and obstetrics procedures. She is also experienced in infertility procedures under the aegis of FOGSI.
Dr Manjusha is certified in gestational diabetes mellitus under the aegis of FOGSI. She has overseas training in Observership in Royal Women Hospital, Melbourne. She has been a speaker at various national and international conferences and has been awarded the prestigious Abdul Kalam Award and Matratvav Shakti Award, Covid Warrior Award.
Focus areas and procedures:
- High-risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Vaginal births after caesarean
- Vaginal and abdominal surgeries
- Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancies and ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries
- Laparoscopic endometriosis surgeries
- Operative hysteroscopic surgeries - septal resections, myomectomies, polypectomies, synechiolysis
- MBBS from PGIMS, ROHTAK
- MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from PGIMS, ROHTAK
Dr Manjusha has an overall experience of more than 24 years. Before the CK Birla Hospital® she worked with Fortis Hospital - Shalimar Bagh, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Apollo cradle, Ganga Ram Hospital, Max Super Speciality - Shalimar Bagh and RTRM Hospital among others.