Dr Manish Kumar is a skilled Neurosurgeon with extensive experience in the field of Brain and Spine Surgery. He is an alumnus of Madurai Medical College, Tamil Nadu. He has also undergone training at NIMHANS, Bengaluru and AIIMS, New Delhi. Dr Manish is known for his dedication to all his patients. He has also authored several articles for national journals and presented papers at different national and international conferences.
Areas of Interest
- Brain Tumor
- Vascular surgery - Brain Hemorrhage due to Aneurysm or AVM (Arteriovenous Malformation)
- Epilepsy Surgery for fits/seizures
- Trauma - Especially severe Brain Injury
- Deep Brain Stimulation for movement disorders like Parkinson's
- Spine diseases - Spondylitis, disc surgery, PLIF, TLIF, Stabilisation, correcting Kyphoscoliosis, treatment for osteoporosis - Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty
Education and Training
- MBBS from The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1998
- DNB - Neurosurgery from the Apollo Hospital Chennai
Dr Manish has extensive experience of more than 20 years. Before joining the CK Birla Hospital (R), He worked at Apollo Hospital (Chennai), NIMHANS (Bengaluru), Apollo Hospitals (Delhi) and Venkateshwara Hospital (Dwarka) among others.