Dr Harsimran Singh is a prolific surgical oncologist in Delhi- NCR region with over 15 years of clinical experience. He completed his Fellowship in Head & Neck Onco Surgery from HCG Manavta Cancer Centre, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. Dr Singh has authored many articles for both national and international publications.
Area of interest
- Dr Harsimran specializes in performing biopsies and removing cancerous tumors and surrounding tissue as well as other cancer related procedures.
- He specializes in performing skin and bone grafts using implants to replace a muscle or damaged body part or transplant bone or tissue to replace an area that has been operated upon.
Education and training
- BDS from D.J. College of Dental Science and Research, Modinagar, Ghaziabad
- MDS from Vyas Dental College and Hospital, Jodhpur
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Onco Surgery
Dr Harsimran Singh brings with him an experience of over 15 years and has previously been associated with some of the foremost hospitals in India including Fortis Hospital (Delhi), Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (Bangalore) and HCG Hospital (Nashik), Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Cancer Hospital (Jaipur), Mata Kaulan Charitable Hospital (Amritsar), Guru Nanak Dev Super Speciality Hospital (Tarn-Taran).