Dr Deepika Aggarwal is a prominent and highly qualified Gynaecologist and Obstetrician with over 25 years of experience.
She moved back to India (Gurgaon) in 2017 after practicing in London for over 13 years. In the UK, she has worked with some of the best healthcare providers, such as Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Whittington Hospital NHS Trust, Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust, Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, St Helier Hospital NHS Trust, etc. to name a few.
Currently one of the most sought after and highly esteemed Gynecologists in Gurgaon, she is known for her expertise in a wide range of complex laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries, colposcopy specialist, high risk pregnancy & water birthing specialist.
Dr. Aggarwal firmly believes in providing the highest quality of multidisciplinary care to her patients. Her patients find her approachable and recommend her for her compassion and empathy.
She is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, London (RCOG), Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecologic Society (GOGS).
Areas of interest
- Advanced Laparoscopy (Laparoscopic hysterectomies and myomectomies and Hysteroscopy expert)
- Gynecology Oncology specialist
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap Smear) and Colposcopy expert
- Water birthing specialist
- Recurrent pregnancy losses, high-risk pregnancies, normal deliveries, vaginal birth after previous cesarean section
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Menstrual disorders
- Labour & birthing complications
- Gynaecological cancer
- Menopausal problems
- Pregnancy complications
- Pelvic floor disorders
Education and training
- FRCOG (UK) - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London, 2018
- MRCOG(UK)- Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, London- 2005
- CCT (Obstetrics & Gynecology) (UK) - RCOG, London, 2011
- RCOG(London) advanced labour ward accreditation - RCOG London, 2009
- RCOG(London) laparoscopy surgery accreditation - RCOG, London, 2011
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology - RCOG, London, 2009
- D.G.O Maulana Azad Medical College, LNJP Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
- MBBS, UCMS, GTB Hospital, Delhi, 1992- 1998
Can papaya cause miscarriage in early pregnancy
Watch Dr Deepika (Lead consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the CK Birla Hospital) as she debunks the most common myth "Can papaya cause miscarriage in early pregnancy?".
Hypertension and Preeclampsia | Silent dangers to pregnancy
Hypertension and preeclampsia are both conditions that can have severe consequences on pregnancies.
Is water birthing the best way to reduce labour pains?
Water birthing in India has risen in popularity exponentially over the past few years, with more number of celebrities advocating this birthing technique.
this is text message
I consulted Dr Deepika when I found out that I was suffering from uterine fibroids. My local general physician had recommended her to me and told me that she is a specialist. Dr Deepika is truly a wonderful specialist. One of the best obstetrics and gynecology doctors. She is compassionate and smart and she has a very positive approach. She advised me to undergo laparoscopic surgery to get the fibroids removed. I was a bit nervous but she had a very lengthy detailed discussion with me where she explained everything. I have to say I felt very comfortable after knowing the process. The surgery was successful and I recovered very quickly. I have not faced any complication also. I do consult Dr Deepika for regular followups and general questions about my health. My faith in her has expanded after seeing the results of my treatment. I recommend her to everyone else, especially if you have a fibroids problem, you should definitely consult her Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
The best gynecologist in Gurgaon. Excellent experience with Dr Deepika Aggarwal. She is an outstanding intelligent doctor with a passion for healing her patients. She is very proactive and takes a personal interest in the health of her patients. I adore her approach to working and I appreciate how she is always willing to help everyone Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.