Ms Deepali Batra is a senior clinical psychologist & relationship therapist. She is an alumnus of the Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi. She is registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India. She is an expert in dealing with child & adult psychological, emotional, mental, adjustment & behavioural problems. In addition, she is an expert in psychotherapy & cognitive behaviour therapy. She believes that positive psychology is the only virtue we all need. Even a single session of positive psychology counselling can re-initiate recovery from suffering.
Areas of Expertise
- Psychometric, psychological, personality, aptitude, IQ, learning disability, ADHD, autism & neuro-psychological assessments
- Psychotherapy for various psychological & emotional problems (depression, anxiety spectrum etc)
- Relationship counselling
- Child & adolescent counselling
- Career counselling
- Parental counselling
- Counselling for patients suffering from general medical conditions
- Dealing with cases of disability & rehabilitation
- Workshops for awareness of mental health problems & interventions
Education and Trainings
- B.A. (H) Psychology, Delhi University
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Delhi University
- MPhil. Clinical Psychology, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi
She has experience of more than 16 years, having worked with major hospitals like Pushpanjali Hospital (Delhi), Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (Delhi), Batra Hospital (Tughlakabad), Max Multi Speciality Hospital (Delhi) & BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital (Delhi) etc.