Dr Anukalp Prakash is a board-certified leading Gastroenterologist in the Delhi- NCR region with over 18 years of experience. He is a post-graduate from the reputed RNT Medical College, Udaipur. Dr Prakash has authored many articles for both national and international publications. Dr Anukalp brings with him experience of more than 18 years and has previously been associated with some of the top hospitals in India. His previous associations include working with Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (Delhi), Paras Hospital (Gurgaon), RNT Hospital (Udaipur), GBH American Hospital (Udaipur). He also held the position of a Medical Officer in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Endoscopic Procedures including upper and lower G.I. endoscopies (diagnostic & therapeutic).
- Endoscopic Metal Stent Placement (Intestinal, Esophageal & Biliary)
- EUS Guided targeted FNAC
- EUS Guided Cystogastrostomy
- Oesophagal Stricture Dilatation
- Endoscopic cancer palliation procedures
- Endoscopic Naso-jejunal tube placement
- Liver Biopsy
- Managing all kinds of hepato-biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Managing all oesophagal, gastric, small, and large intestinal diseases
- Liver and pancreas diseases
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Esophageal disorders
- MBBS from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- MD in General Medicine from RNT Medical College, Udaipur
- DNB in Gastroenterology from Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, Delhi
Dr Anukalp is one of the best gastroenterologists. He is very smart and treated my liver condition completely. My experience was very nice and satisfactory. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
Good experience. The doctor is very smart and explains everything in detail. He makes sure that his patients are aware of their condition and the treatment protocol. Very nice approach. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
My experience with Dr Anukalp Prakash was very nice. He is an intelligent and bright person with immense knowledge about his field. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.