Dr Anish Gupta is a prominent and skillful ENT specialist and Head & Neck surgeon in Gurgaon. He has a rich experience in performing common and complex ENT procedures ranging from ontological and rhinological procedures, laryngeal framework procedures, endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant, thyroidectomy and surgical treatment for head and neck tumours.
Dr Anish Gupta has the credit of being involved in more than 100 cochlear implants out of which he has performed over 60 cochlear implants himself. He has done more than 2000 endonasal procedures and over 3000 middle and inner ear surgeries including complex and revision mastoidectomies, stapedotomy, glomus tympanicum, optic nerve decompressions and endolymphatic sac decompression.
Dr Gupta has been running the ADIP (Assistance to Disable persons ) scheme for Cochlear implantation sponsored by the Central government for the last two years. He is a reputed member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India since 2004 and has attended various conferences on ENT procedures, both in India and abroad.
He has been recognised and awarded for his humanitarian services to the people of Gombe State, Nigeria. Additionally, Dr Anish Gupta has bagged the prominent Raj Lakshmi Memorial Gold medal in temporal bone dissection workshop held in KKR, Chennai in 2014.
Areas of interest
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
Education and training
- Army Hospital Research and Referral (2004-07)
- Senior Research Fellow - Indian Council of Medical Research (2008)
- Training in Non invasive Sinus procedures (BALLOON Sinuplasty ) at Thailand in (2015)
- Training for difficult cochlear implant procedures at Cochlear Surgeons Workshop in Sydney Australia (2016)
- Trained in implantable HEARING AIDS (BAHA) at Acoustic Update held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2019)