Dr Alka Gupta is a leading in Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Delhi- NCR region. She is an alumnus of the reputed Lady Hardinge Medical College and Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr Alka has been the Vice President of Delhi Gynaecologists Forum (North) and has been awarded with APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She has a passion for counselling and helping patients and their families on various medical issues of concern to them. She has been a chairperson at many sessions and delivered lectures on both academic and public awareness topics in prominent medical and public forums.
Areas of interest
- Antenatal and Postnatal Management of High- Risk Pregnancy
- Endometriosis, Adenomyosis and Fibroids
- Preventive Health of Women including Pap Smear and HPV Vaccination
- Conception Counselling
Education and training
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical college, Delhi
- MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Diploma in General Nutrition from University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Value added training Courses in Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Vaginal Hysterectomy, and Infertility from reputed institutions across the Country
Dr Alka Gupta has a vast experience of more than 40 years and has worked with premier hospital groups like Max Hospital and Fortis Hospital, in addition to personal clinics at Ashok Vihar Delhi and presently in Gurgaon. She has been an active member of various elite bodies as Faculty: AOGD (Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi).