Dr Vijay Verma is a leading ENT specialist and Head & Neck Surgeon in Gurgaon with expertise in allergy tests and treatment. He has a rich clinical experience of more than 18 years. He offers state-of-the-art treatment for all types of pediatric and adult ENT problems. He is proficient in evaluation, diagnosis and management of comprehensive ear, nose and throat issues as well as conditions affecting the head and neck region. His acute diagnostic skills particularly in the case of allergies, in-depth explanation of issues and patient-friendly approach has won him the admiration of patients.
Dr Vijay Verma is one of the few ENT doctors in India to provide specialised immunotherapy treatment for various types of allergies. He is also a respected member of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Gurgaon Chapter since 2010.
Dr Verma has been associated with premier healthcare institutes such as Artemis Hospital and Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon. Apart from performing all major ENT and Head & neck surgeries, he was in charge of the allergy clinic at Artemis Hospital which provides allergy testing & immunotherapy treatment.
Areas of Interest
- Allergy Treatment
- Voice Surgery
- Head and neck surgeries including Tracheal stenosis, thyroidectomy, parotidectomy, thyroglossal cyst removal, submandibular gland excision, thyroplasty, laryngectomy
- Drooling surgeries
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Ear surgeries including tympanoplasty, myringotomy, stapedotomy, MRM, Radical mastoidectomy, ossiculoplasty, facial nerve decompression
- Nose surgeries including septoplasty, FESS, CSF rhinorrhea repair, endoscopic DCR, endoscopic orbital decompression, turbinoplasty
- Throat surgeries including Aden tonsillectomy, UPPP, MLS for vocal polyp, foreign body removal
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- All routine and advance ENT surgery
- Hearing Problem
- Adenoid Enlargement
- Tonsil Enlargement
- Sleep Apnea
- Airway Emergencies
- Swallowing Problems
- Head and Neck Carcinoma
Education and Training
- MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, MUHS Nashik, Maharashtra
- MS (Otorhinolaryngology) from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences; MUHS Nashik, Maharashtra