An alumnus of Maulana Azad Medical college, Dr Shelly Arora is a reputed obstetrician and gynaecologist with more than 15 years of experience. She is a member of the renowned Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK. She is also Secretary at the All India Coordinating Committee Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecoloists for North India (AICC RCOG NZ).
Dr Arora has authored various articles for both national and international publications.
- High-risk pregnancy
- Vaginal births after caesarean
- Vaginal and abdominal surgeries
- Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancies and ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries
- Laparoscopic endometriosis surgeries
- Operative hysteroscopic surgeries- septal resections, myomectomies, polypectomies, synechiolysis
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecoloists, UK
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
With her extensive experience of more than 15 years, Dr Shelly has been associated with hospitals of repute in India and abroad including Lok Nayak Hospital (Delhi), Al Salam Hospital (Kuwait), Fortis Healthcare, Kalra Hospital (Delhi) and RG Stone Hospital (Delhi).