Dr Prachi Benara
Dr Prachi Benara is a skilled infertility specialist with more than a decade of experience. Trained from some of the most premier institutes in the field in India which includes Maulana Azad Medical College and BJ Medical College (Ahmedabad), Dr Prachi further trained in the UK to pursue her interest in reproductive medicine and IVF. She has worked as an observer in Oxford University Hospitals, UK and trained in IUI, ultrasound and embryo transfer from the prestigious British Fertility Society, UK. She has over 11 years of experience including Maulana Azad Medical College (New Delhi), BJMC (Ahmedabad),
Max Hospital (Gurgaon), Artemis Hospital (Gurgaon), Oxford University Hospital, NHS Foundation Trust (UK).
Areas of interest
- IVF Cycles
- Oocyte Retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Cyst Aspiration & Follicular Monitoring Scans
- Donor & Surrogacy Stimulation
- Embryo Donations
- Male infertility
- Erectile dysfunction
- Delayed ejaculation
- Uterine fibroids
- Female infertility
- Premature ejaculation
- Low sperm count
Education & Training
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MRCOG 1 & 2 from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London
- Training in embryo transfer, IUI and pelvic ultrasound from British Fertility Society, UK
- Training in Advanced Fertility from FOGSI
- Training in Laparoscopy and Microsurgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
- Clinical attachment Observer at the Oxford University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- PG Diploma from University of South Wales, UK
Excellent experience. Dr Prachi Benara is a very experienced doctor. She is very understanding and compassionate. She helps the patient understand everything about the condition and the treatment so that the patient can be informed about the treatment. My treatment journey was made very easy because of her help and I am grateful to her for helping me start my family. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
I visited Birla Fertility & IVF to get treatment for infertility. I was unable to get pregnant because of some unexplained reason which made me very upset and worried. Dr Prachi helped me understand the condition and gave me a personalised treatment. After some months of treatment, I was able to conceive naturally. Very happy with the overall experience. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.
I am very happy with my treatment journey with Dr Prachi Benara. I was very worried and anxious because I was unable to conceive. She counselled me and helped me understand the problem and gave me very practical advice. The treatment was successful and I am healthily pregnant. Thankful to the doctor. Thanks to the whole team of CK Birla Hospital.