Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena is a dynamic and board certified othopaedician with more than 16 years of experience. An internationally trained orthopaedic surgeon, Dr Saxena completed his trainings from Belgium and Denmark. His special interests lie in spine surgery and joint replacement surgery.
He has authored various articles for both national and international publications and has been an eminent speaker in several conferences and CME’s.
- Primary & Complex Trauma
- Spinal deformities
- Degenerative & traumatic injuries
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
- DNB in Orthopaedics from National Board
- MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Diploma SICOT from Belgium
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery from Denmark
Dr Akshay brings with an experience of more than 16 years and has previously been associated with hospitals like Rockland Hospital (Delhi) and Fortis Escorts Hospital (Delhi).